Siege Tank Rescue
|Siege Tank Commander Spoken To|
|Siege Tank Defended|
|Crate of Abused Parts (Provided)|
DescriptionOne by one, we're gonna have to pull our siege tanks outta the muck. Take these 'ere spare parts you've collected and give 'em to a siege tank commander who's standing on top of a gimped-up machine.
Then defend the tank while engineers de-gimpify it.
Go an' make me proud, <class>!
I hate nature.
All these trees an' stumps an' mud an' rock - you couldnae drive a golfball into this turf, much less a tank.
We're gonna need a new approach.
|Tread-Bind Spaulders||Nature-Crush Helm|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.