A Fitting Weapon
|Silverlaine Family Sword|
|Moonsteel Ingots (5)|
|Deathless Sinew (5)|
DescriptionFrom your earliest days, your trainers always knew you would make your mark on the Horde. You have fought bravely and given our enemies reason to fear.
As a reward for your dedication, the warchief has commissioned his personal smith to forge a special weapon.
The cursed Shadowfang Keep in Silverpine Forest is the only place to get the materials you'll need. Travel there and find the lost Silverlaine family sword, a supply of moonsteel ingots, and sinew from the ghouls and geists infesting the keep.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Broadaxe of the Horde||Greataxe of the Horde|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,100 experience
- 500 reputation with Orgrimmar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.