A Fitting Weapon
|Silverlaine Family Sword|
|Moonsteel Ingots (5)|
|Deathless Sinew (5)|
DescriptionFrom your earliest days, <name>, your trainers identified you as a natural talent. Your rapid progress and dedication have made you an example.
In recognition of your service, King Wrynn has commissioned the royal armorer to forge a special weapon.
Legend has it that the cursed Shadowfang Keep in Silverpine Forest is home to a variety of materials that you will need. Travel there and find the lost Silverlaine family sword, a supply of moonsteel ingots, and sinew from ghouls and geists infesting the keep.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Broadsword of the Crown||Greatsword of the Crown|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,100 experience
- 500 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.