|Pyreburn Oil (10)|
DescriptionI'm new to this gig. Very new. But ya know what? That gives me perspective!
These shaman buddies of mine have come upon somethin' great, but they're too single minded! They lean on the elements and they forget to make use of the common materials all around them.
In the ruins to the south, I saw those Twilight goons tote in barrels of flammable oil! They used it when they razed the town. I say we use it when we raze them.
RewardsYou will receive: 9
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with The Earthen Ring
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.