They Call Him Smiling Jim
DescriptionI can't help it if I feel sorry for ol' Jim there. He wasn't always like that. Ran an inn out in the marsh for a while, wonderful place.
Look, I don't really want to talk about it. Bring it up with Captain Vimes if you really have to. He's stationed on the top floor of Foothold Citadel, the large barracks to the east of Lady Jaina's tower.
Might be he was thinking too big, but the inn did do well for a while. Then we lost control of the roads in the marsh, and the ogres took over.
James was too stubborn to give up his dream for safety within our walls, and the Shady Rest Inn was burnt to the ground. We're investigating, but haven't had much luck. If you want to help out, see what you can find in the rubble.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 370 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.