A Mighty Hunger
|Side of Bear Meat (5)|
DescriptionI hail from Westfall, far to the south... as do these men that travel with me. We are farmers, and nothing more.
I had been told that Lordaeron had been healed, and that it was ready for tilling. However, this "Commander" now tells me that it's too dangerous to proceed. He says that there's a war going on, and that the plaguelands still aren't healed.
Before anything else, I need to get some food in my men's stomachs. Anything will do. Bear seems to be plentiful.
|Bear Hunter's Rifle||Homestead Helm|
|Farmer's Vest||Grant's Signet|
|Leather Stitched Chain Tunic|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,140 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.