The Good People of Hearthglen
|Speak with Morris Vant|
|Speak with Outfitter Mendelev|
|Speak with Bree Ironstock|
|Speak with High Cleric Alphus|
DescriptionSee those reagents over there? And these supplies right here? Those belong to the Argent Crusade.
Gnolls are known for thievery, but as far as I know, Hearthglen hasn't had any incursions since the Redpine came. Very suspicious.
I know a few helpful folks within Hearthglen: Morris Vant, Outfitter Mendelev, Bree Ironstock, and High Cleric Alphus. All can be trusted, and are well-connected. Question them, to find out if they know anything about these lost supplies.
RewardsYou will receive: 40 (or 3 78 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,280 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.