Learning the Word
|Learn: Reach Level 3 to Learn Shadow Word: Pain|
|Practice Shadow Word: Pain (5)|
DescriptionAs a priest, one of your most important duties is to use the Light's power to aid the wounded. Another is to use your power offensively, to protect them. As you grow more experienced, you will begin to uncover new abilities that you can use in your charge. Go, gain more experience, and then demonstrate the abilities you have learned to me.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 experience
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.