After the Crusade
|Scarlet Crusade camp scouted|
DescriptionOur victories are quickly piling up, <name>. The Scarlet Crusade, which has long persecuted the Forsaken, is on its last legs. While they still hold their monastery here in Tirisfal, they no longer occupy Hearthglen, or Tyr's Hand, far to the east.
As recently as last week, there have been reports of Scarlet Crusade activity at a small camp east of Felstone Field, but I have reason to believe that they too have been eliminated. Travel there, and verify this information for me.
All the better! We're better off without the Scarlet taint upon Lordaeron. They epitomized all the worst things about humans.
RewardsYou will receive: 30
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,600 experience
- 150 reputation with Undercity
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.