The Battle for Andorhal
DescriptionHurry, <name>... there isn't time to waste.
The city of Andorhal is in the middle of a three-way war between the Forsaken, the Alliance, and the Scourge. Lady Sylvanas has sent one of her best death knights to lead the charge for her cause, but I'm sure he can use all the help he can get. With Arthas dead, now is the perfect time for the Forsaken to take Andorhal.
Speak with the bat handler, Timothy Cunningham, when you are ready, and he will put you on the first flight out there.
RewardsYou will receive: 9 (or 90 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,505 experience
- 25 reputation with Undercity
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.