Learning the Word
|Learn: Reach Level 3 to Learn Shadow Word: Pain|
|Practice Shadow Word: Pain (5)|
DescriptionOne of your responsibilities as a priest is caring for the wounded. Another is to go out into the world and be more... proactive about defending them.
As you do so, you'll grow in power and learn all sorts of new things. Why don't you go out, get more experience, and then return to demonstrate what you've learned?
RewardsYou will receive: 50
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.