A Nasty Exploit
|Tunnel Rat Geomancer slain (5)|
DescriptionI've found out what those rats are up to. There's so many of them outside because they've got troggs digging for them in the mine!
The tunnel rat geomancers figured out some kind of parlor trick to control the troggs, as creatures of the earth or somesuch.
Fascinating, but not something we want to let them practice. Take out those geomancers right away.
Being bossed around by a kobold doesn't sound quite dignified, and I'm glad we didn't get to find out if they could pull that off.
RewardsYou will receive: 6 (or 1 11 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,090 experience
- 250 reputation with Ironforge
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.