|Stranglethorn Basilisk slain (12)|
DescriptionAhem! Hrm, hrm...
<The dwarf clears his throat for several seconds.>
You're lookin' fer somethin' ta do? And ya come askin' ME? Lowly ol' Goris?!
Well, ah... this is a first. Ah, I've got it!
The vale ta tha north is filled with a bunch o' useless, belly-scrapin' basilisks. They don't do nothin' for no one, and I hear they turned a guy ta stone once.
If ya kill 'em, I'll give ya some o' my stuff.
Well done! And, congratulations, on killing them, I mean.
Here you go.
|Goris' Medallion||Staff of First Occurrences|
|Slither-Dog Headguard||Slither-Dog Helm|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,650 experience
- 350 reputation with Ironforge
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.