The Mind's Eye
DescriptionOne of the Vale's many treasures lies nearby, on OUR side of the giant whirlpool. The Mind's Eye is held by an ogre mage, in the Mosh'Ogg ogre mound just to the northeast. His name is Mai'Zoth. From what I understand, he is vicious, and his magic is strong.
And if he has the Mind's Eye, then his magic will be stronger still.
Thus far I've been unable to get near enough to take it from him. Will you give it a try?
And to think my brother and sister said we wouldn't find anything of worth here in the Vale. Hah! And I'm just getting started!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Fort Livingston Legguards||Eye-Plucker Gloves|
|Wand of Imagination|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,300 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.