The Mind's Eye
DescriptionOne of the Vale's many treasures lies nearby, on OUR side of the giant whirlpool. The Mind's Eye is held by an ogre mage, in the Mosh'Ogg ogre mound just to the northeast. His name is Mai'Zoth. From what I understand, he is vicious, and his magic is strong.
And if he has the Mind's Eye, then his magic will be stronger still.
Thus far I've been unable to get near enough to take it from him. Will you give it a try?
And to think my brother and sister said we wouldn't find anything of worth here in the Vale. Hah! And I'm just getting started!
|Fort Livingston Legguards||Eye-Plucker Gloves|
|Wand of Imagination||Eye-Plucker Grips|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,050 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.