A Shambling Threat
|Withervine slain (7)|
DescriptionDustwallow is Horde territory, <name>. The humans may have their little island and their precious sand bar, but the marsh belongs to us.
In time, we will surely win this stalemate with the humans. For now, we must master our own territory. The withervine bog beasts to the north rise from the marsh itself to attack any living thing that approaches. If we own this marsh, we must not let our own land fight back against us!
Slay the bog beasts, if you wish to serve the Horde. You will be rewarded.
RewardsYou will receive: 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,140 experience
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.