Mok'rash the Cleaver
|Mok'rash the Cleaver slain|
DescriptionMok'rash the Cleaver is the last of the lot. And the largest, by my memory. Taller than a wave in a windstorm, with a beard like a kelp forest and a hammer like an oak tree.
He taunts me from Janeiro's Point, the island right off the end of this very pier. It's because of him that I'm still trapped here, living this lamentable landlubber's life.
If you can swim, then head out to Janeiro's Point and slay Mok'rash.
Take care, <name>. Mok'rash will not lay down as easily as his brothers.
I suppose I have no excuses now. I can return to the high seas and a life of pillage and booty! And it's all thanks to you.
Now I just need to get myself a ship...
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Smotts' Signet||Sea Song Epaulettes|
|Landlubber Headband||Sea Legs|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.