|Zanzil's Mixture (5)|
DescriptionYears ago, the Gurubashi exiled one of their own from Zul'Gurub: a troll by the name of Zanzil. The reasons why aren't all that clear, but I'd guess it had something to do with his tendency to administer powerful, behavior-altering drugs to anyone he saw. Anyhow, the Gurubashi priests and their blood god have been slain, but Zanzil the Outcast remains...
...as do his powerful, behavior-altering drugs.
I'd like to get my hands on some, <race>. Check the zombies to the southeast.
Oh, umm... nothing. It's just that... that was a potential risk. Did I forget to warn you?
This mixture is... I don't understand it. Perhaps we need to run some clinical trials.
RewardsYou will receive: 30
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,460 experience
- 250 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.