|Shael'dryn's Playing Possum Technique|
DescriptionThe last piece of the rod is held by druids of the claw. I asked their leader, Oso Bramblescar, to give it to me, but he and his guardians nearly killed me! Clearly they too were affected by the Horde's corruption of the Forest Heart.
But, I have an idea for how you can get into Oso's cave and grab the pommel.
Ever since I was a faun, I've been pretty good at playing possum. It works great against bears! I can teach you! Go east to the Shady Nook, and if they try to get you, just use my technique.
I guess we'll have to see about reassembling it, won't we?
|Shael'dryn's Bracers||Possumfoot Boots|
|Dissembling Bracers||Possumfoot Treads|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,370 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.