Gurubashi Challenge: Free-For-All Arena Combat
|Defeat Your Gurubashi Arena Challenger|
|Gurubashi Challenge Flag|
DescriptionThe arena is a place of battle unlike any other. Inside, you have no friends. Alliances that do form are fleeting, as your allies can turn on you in the blink of an eye. Horde vs. Alliance, Alliance vs. Alliance, Horde vs. Horde... anything goes.
Take this battle standard, <race>, and place it down on the arena floor. Defeat the summoned combatant, then return to me.
Stay on your toes, <race>. Anything goes inside the Gurubashi Arena.
As today is your first day here, I'll let you perform in one more competition for another reward. If you return in the future, you may compete again, once a day. Your rewards will, of course, improve as you become stronger.
RewardsYou will receive: 19 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,320 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.