The Defense of Grom'gol: Ogre Oppression
|Mosh'Ogg Brute slain (4)|
|Mosh'Ogg Witch Doctor slain (4)|
DescriptionWhen we first arrived in this jungle we did not intend to wage war on the local tribes. Our mission to supply Stonard is of the highest priority. But complications have arisen. A local band of ogres has occupied the Mizjah Ruins to the southeast of Grom'gol. Despite warnings, they continue to ambush our supply caravans.
I am putting you in charge of dealing with these uncooperative ogres.
Travel to the ruins and attempt to drive them from the area. At the very least it will send a firm message.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Smashing Breastplate||Mizjah Vest|
|Ring of Cooperation|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,000 experience
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.