A Standard Day for Azrajar
|Banner planted in Fathom-Caller Azrajar's corpse|
Description<name>, the naga are after our forces. I need you to go back northwest to Deepfin Ridge and stick our standard in their general, Fathom-Caller Azrajar.
They'll swim away with their tails tucked between their... er. Well, I guess they don't have any legs, now do they?
|Spikemender Shoulderplates||Necklace of the Furious Standard|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 15,580 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.