An Occupation of Time
|Lestharia Vashj statue|
|Queen Azshara statue|
|Ranger Valarian statue|
|High Priestess Siralen statue|
DescriptionLook--<name> is it?--I need your help. I know most everyone in this cave thinks that we're not in a position to be worrying about anything but our own hides right now, but I cannot dismiss my ancestors so readily.
This was one of the royal cities of the elves in the days when Azshara was queen. In this city lie the keys to lore long lost and artifacts of unimaginable historical value. All I want from you, while you're out in the city proper, is to keep a watchful eye out for objects of significance.
This is some of the first definitive proof of other members of the Vashj family. Very interesting. And I'd never even heard of either of the other two figures you mentioned until now.
So much of our history was lost during the sundering - it's exciting to have a chance at reclaiming some of it.
|Time-Clearing Bracers||Legguards of Revelation|
|Improvisational Historian's Cloak|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,320 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.