|Scout the Tunnel to the North|
|Scout the Northwestern Terrace|
DescriptionVicious louts... they did a lot of damage with those spears.
<The admiral winces slightly as he clutches a wound on his side.>
We'll hold here as long as we can for all the men to make it. I need someone to scout their numbers to see how much damage we did.
One of the biggest groups of them was around the corner on the northwest portion of this round terrace, and the other was a bit farther to the north in the small tunnel, also on this middle level of the ruins.
Up for some scouting?
I will be honest with you, <name>, because you deserve at least that: I don't know how much hope there is. We will retreat shortly, but we won't be able to defend ourselves when they strike back. We don't have anywhere to run... we're running out of options.
I'm sorry, I should keep such thoughts to myself. Do me a favor and don't mention any of that to the men. I'll figure something out.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,320 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.