Some People Just Need Killing
|Chief Prospector Hondo slain|
DescriptionThe tunnel ahead, headin' west, will take you straight to Chief Prospector Hondo's office. He's the big cheese around here, and Tak'arili's heard tell that he's a darn fine miner. That's why he's gotta die.
There's just one problem: the pathway is completely FILLED with those pesky Nethergarde flunkies. That's why you gotta disguise yourself. Hop inside this box here, and sneak down the pathway. Hopefully you won't draw too much suspicion on your way to da killin'.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 65
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.