|Redgill Scavenger slain (10)|
DescriptionI've been able to help some of the survivors make it to the cave, but it's starting to get hairy out there. If we didn't have enough problems, some glowing murlocs started creeping up from the nearby crevice to attack the stranded survivors.
The men up there are warriors--they won't go down without a fight--but they're much worse for the wear after that damned shell.
If you have any breath left in your lungs, get up there and take out some of those murlocs. Hellscream's eyes are upon you.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,320 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.