|Woodpaw Alpha slain (5)|
DescriptionGnolls are unfortunately as resilient as they are brutish and stupid. I have driven back the gnolls time after time from our camp, and it is only our chieftain's mercy that prevents them from being wiped out entirely.
Over the years, it has fallen into a dance of strength and dominance. When their numbers surge and they threaten the camp, the alphas, the strongest gnolls, must be slain.
This will drive them back into the forest, and leave us is peace until they forget their lessons.
With their numbers thinned and their leaders slain, the gnolls will think twice about storming the camp. This doesn't conclude the issue at hand, however...
There must be some reason why the gnolls have been whipped into such a frenzied state. Before they have a chance to regroup, I want to find out what is causing it.
RewardsYou will receive: 85
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,030 experience
- 150 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.