|Woodpaw Alpha slain (5)|
DescriptionGnolls are unfortunately as resilient as they are brutish and stupid. I have driven back the gnolls time after time from our camp, and it is only our chieftain's mercy that prevents them from being wiped out entirely.
Over the years, it has fallen into a dance of strength and dominance. When their numbers surge and they threaten the camp, the alphas, the strongest gnolls, must be slain.
This will drive them back into the forest, and leave us is peace until they forget their lessons.
With their numbers thinned and their leaders slain, the gnolls will think twice about storming the camp. This doesn't conclude the issue at hand, however...
There must be some reason why the gnolls have been whipped into such a frenzied state. Before they have a chance to regroup, I want to find out what is causing it.
RewardsYou will receive: 85
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,900 experience
- 150 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.