Storming the Beaches
|Foaming Sea Elemental slain (11)|
DescriptionNow that those humans are out of our hair for a bit, we can move on to more pressing matters.
The cataclysm utterly decimated Durotar's eastern coast. You saw the wreckage that it made of Tiragarde. The devastation was even worse on the coast to the east of here.
After the first wave, the beach was overtaken by angry elementals that came from the sea. I sent grunts to take care of it, but the onslaught was too much. I'm guessing you'll have a little more luck than they did.
Beware the tides!
I will pass word of your deeds up my chain of command. You have our gratitude.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 50 (or 5 10 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.