|Life Rockets Delivered (5)|
|Southsea Blockader slain (40)|
DescriptionAlright, <name>. We've done enough small jobs around here; it's time to seal the deal.
The ruins of Steamwheedle Port are still full of hapless Steamwheedle goblins, waiting to be rescued. Every single one of them is a potential future customer. They're firing on every boat that leaves port...so I say we take to the skies!
There's a hot air balloon just outside of town near the docks, we can use that. Go ahead and hop in, I'll catch up with you.
You did great, kid. Gadgetzan's gonna be ours soon. Here's a little token of my appreciation.
|Nasmira's Soup Stirrer||Dud Bomb|
|Salvaged Steamwheedle Helm||Failed Liferocket Prototype|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,215 experience
- 250 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.