|Life Rockets Delivered (5)|
|Southsea Blockader slain (40)|
DescriptionAlright, <name>. We've done enough small jobs around here; it's time to seal the deal.
The ruins of Steamwheedle Port are still full of hapless Steamwheedle goblins, waiting to be rescued. Every single one of them is a potential future customer. They're firing on every boat that leaves port...so I say we take to the skies!
There's a hot air balloon just outside of town near the docks, we can use that. Go ahead and hop in, I'll catch up with you.
You did great, kid. Gadgetzan's gonna be ours soon. Here's a little token of my appreciation.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Nasmira's Soup Stirrer||Dud Bomb|
|Salvaged Steamwheedle Helm||Failed Liferocket Prototype|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,900 experience
- 250 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.