Slaves to No One
|Brothogg the Slavemaster slain|
DescriptionI was one of the few that escaped, <name>. When the Forsaken took over our town and our mine, they treated us with utmost cruelty.
Those of us who were weak and could not endure hard labor were worked to death by the abomination known as Brothogg.
My wife was among his victims, <class>, and I swore that one day her death would be avenged. I am too frail now, but you can deliver justice... for my wife... for Gilneas!
|Laborer's Belt||Emberstone Plate|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,380 experience
- 150 reputation with Gilneas
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.