|Orno Grimtotem slain|
DescriptionSome see our people as gentle giants, or noble savages. They have never seen us fight against our own kind...against betrayers from within.
The Grimtotem were offered mercy in exile, and they have scarred their own home to spite us. They will no longer be tolerated in Mulgore.
I've already sent our warriors ahead to drive them out through Stonetalon Pass, to the north. You have fought bravely against the Grimtotem, <name>; I ask that you join the battle again. Go, and help deal this final blow.
What was done was not for revenge, or pride. It was simply to protect Thunder Bluff, and all our people, from torment and fear. Today, Mulgore is safe once more.
The Earth Mother thanks you for all your brave deeds, <name>, as do I. You have earned your reward, hero. May you be welcome in Thunder Bluff always.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Dreamwalking Staff||Kodo Mallet|
|Stunted Tree Root||Sunwalker's Stunner|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 840 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.