The Trial of Frost
|Frost Trial Completed|
DescriptionYou know, some of my apprentices have called me cold hearted. I always say though, I shall not let the temperature of my body parts stand in the way of true learning.
To reach the Trial of Frost, touch the Frost crystal to open a portal. Once there, the goal is quite simple - gather the little floaty ice orb thingies.
To counter the simple, the rotating Frostburns may put back your progress, as it were. If you want to be fancy, you can use the rune traps to jump over them as they rotate by. Neat, eh?
No? ...too soon?
RewardsYou will receive: 10 (or 2 22 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,690 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.