Translating the Journal
DescriptionAt an impasse of sorts, you know that you will need the book translated into a language you can understand. There certainly are a number of people in the world who could do it; the closest location that might have someone who could, however, is the Kargath outpost in the Badlands. Perhaps that is a good place to start.
Surprised? Don't be - it's my job to know such things. Instead, let's discuss what you're going to do for a translated journal. Trust me - I'm the only one you'll find that can translate it.
Better still, let me make you a better offer than Dran Droffers is, and it'll let you still complete your deal with them. Interested now, yes?
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,960 experience
- 250 reputation with Darkspear Trolls
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.