Worgen in the Woods
|Nightbane Dark Runner slain (12)|
DescriptionYou might have noticed some larger worgen wandering around with the Shadow Weavers in the woods? From what we can tell, these Dark Runners make up the bulk of the worgen numbers.
On my rangings, I've also noticed that they have overrun the Rotting Orchard southwest of town. These worgen are a bit tougher than the last you faced.
Be on your guard.
What is the evil power that draws them here? Why have they come to disturb our unhappy realm...
I will put my faith in Master Carevin. No doubt he will get to the bottom of the problem.
RewardsYou will receive: 19 (or 2 34 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,895 experience
- 150 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.