Snatch and Grab
DescriptionOur operatives in the field are reporting heavy bandit activity south of Goldshire. The reports indicate that bandits have taken over Jerod's Landing and are now using it as a way to smuggle large quantities of contraband from Redridge to Westfall.
I need you to infiltrate the dock house and get me that shipping schedule, <name>. You will probably find it buried deep in the pockets of the Dockmaster.
...and <name>, should you be discovered, SI:7 will disavow all knowledge of your existence.
You won't see us coming but you'll feel it when we get there...
RewardsYou will receive: (or 9 60 if completed at level 110)
|Blade of Cunning|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,560 experience
Snatch and Grab
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.