Find the Gems
From the journal, you know...
* The ruby has been stashed in a barricaded Shadowforge area.
* The topaz has been hidden in an urn in one of the Trogg areas, near some Alliance dwarves.
* The sapphire has been claimed by Grimlok, the trogg leader.
|Shattered Necklace Ruby|
|Shattered Necklace Sapphire|
|Shattered Necklace Topaz|
DescriptionThe paladin's journal has provided perhaps the only clues that Uldaman will yield as to the location of the necklace's gems. If the paladin's scribing remains accurate, then the Shadowforge dwarves and the troggs that vie for control of the dig site will need to be dealt with.
Armed with this knowledge, the search for the gems begins in earnest. When all the gems have been acquired, Talvash in Ironforge should be notified via the Phial of Scrying as per his instructions.
"Wow, you're still alive! Did you manage to find the gems? Are you truly the savior of my reputation I have hoped for? Please tell me you didn't waste a charge on the phial just to chat; those things are NOT cheap, and I'm already in dire financial straits."
No, I'm not trying to pull a fast one here, silly <class>. This is about making magic jewelry - Talvash del Kissel quality-level jewelry! You need a strong power source to give it some oomph. Well, that necklace has no more oomph to give.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,650 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.