A Peon's Burden
|Ukor's Burden (Provided)|
DescriptionExcuse me? Can you help me?
I have a load of food here. I walked along the road and braved scorpids and spiders and worse! I brought the food to the Valley of Trials because I thought they needed it and I like to help out. But they don't need any food! Now I have to take it back to Razor Hill and I'm afraid of all the beasts along the way...
Can you take it for me? I'm just a peon, but you're a hero. You fear nothing!
Take it to Innkeeper Grosk at the Razor Hill inn. Thank you!
Thank you for returning the food. I'll stick it back on the shelves... but here, let me offer you some refreshment first!
And don't forget to rest here in the inn. You may be a brave <class> ready to take on the world, but if your energy is sapped you won't be doing yourself, or the Horde, much good.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Tough Hunk of Bread||Refreshing Spring Water|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.