A Meal Served Cold
|Chilled Basilisk Haunch|
DescriptionOne of my most famous dishes is Chilled Basilisk in Lime Vinaigrette. But the problem is... the meat is impossible to keep fresh, and I must serve the dish tonight for a noble's birthday!
So if you can bring me a Chilled Basilisk Haunch from a freshly-killed Cold Eye Basilisk, quickly, then I will owe you a king's feast!
Cold Eye Basilisks are known to roam along the beach dunes of northwestern Stranglethorn, so you have much traveling to do. And be swift!
Now if you'll excuse me, I must get the haunch chopped, marinated and garnished for the banquet.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 50
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,550 experience
- 500 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.