|Shadowmaw Panther slain (5)|
DescriptionNow the hard part. As panthers grow older, they become more wily, blending in with their environment and becoming difficult to spot. These cunning panthers are known by the name "shadowmaw", for their tendency to suddenly appear out of the darkness... with a waiting mouth full of teeth.
If you want to prove yourself as a true panther hunter, shadowmaws are the only way to do so. They prowl to the southeast, across the river.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,200 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.