DescriptionWe know you're lucky, but... just how lucky are you, <name>?
One night I was wandering the roads of Darkshore. I was looking for a good river or lake to try my new self-propelled, exploding duck decoy and I think I was a little tipsy... because I passed out and awoke hours later in Auberdine. My hair was singed and my bag of electropellers was gone! I must have dropped them in the water!
I need those electropellers! Maybe you can fish them out of some lake or stream in Darkshore...
Thank you, <name>. And here, take these. Although you're so good and you probably don't need them, they will help you with your fishing.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 (or 51 if completed at level 110)
|Aquadynamic Fish Lens|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,150 experience
- 250 reputation with Gnomeregan
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.