The Stonewrought Dam
|Go to the top of the Stonewrought Dam in Loch Modan.|
DescriptionIronforge is where all the dwarves and gnomes live. Near there is a place called Loch Modan, and the dwarves built a HUGE dam there. They say it's one of the biggest things anyone's ever made. Wow!
Could you take me to Loch Modan and see the dam there, please? I think it is the Stone... um... Stonewrench Dam? Stonewrought? It's big - that's for sure. I'd like to look out over the big waterfall. I promise I won't lean over too far!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Alliance
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.