The Coast Isn't Clear
|Murloc Coastrunner slain (7)|
|Murloc Warrior slain (7)|
|Murloc Tidehunter slain (7)|
|Murloc Oracle slain (7)|
DescriptionYou probably noticed all of the shipwrecks along the coast. The Great Sea is treacherous indeed. The coast of Westfall needs to be kept clear, so that if sailors find their way to our beaches, they are safe. The Murlocs are trouble though.
Kill 7 Tidehunters, 7 Warriors, 7 Oracles and 7 Coastrunners and I will see to it that you are rewarded.
RewardsYou will receive: 11
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,820 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.