|Lord Azrethoc slain|
|Jugkar Grim'rod slain|
DescriptionAlthough I have no knowledge of this Lord Azrethoc, I agree with Maurin, he must be stopped; especially if he is attempting to gain influence over the Burning Blade to further his goals.
You have already shown you wish to aid the Warchief, and I would trust you to gather a party to slay the demon lord and his warlock servant.
When you are ready, head directly south, and return to me when the threat has been ended.
The demons will be slain, the Burning Blade will fail in their efforts, and we may one day have a place we can safely call home again.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Basalt Buckler||Enforcer Pauldrons|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,360 experience
- 350 reputation with Horde
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.