|Atal'ai Tablet Fragment (Provided)|
DescriptionBefore the flight, I drank me a whole keg of stout. Hiccup!
And what a flight it was. Zipping around with Brohann following me. Didn't see no temple though. Hiccup!
Well, didn't see no temple till I got a little too tipsy and fell off my mount. I plunged right into the water and was sucked down. Found myself surrounded by a bunch of creepy trolls. Sure swam out of there fast! Even made off with this troll souvenir. Here, take it to Brohann and let him know his temple is down there, indeed. Hiccup!
Did you locate that wily gryphon rider? Did he have anything to report?
So he knew about the sinking of the temple all along? Well, that certainly would have saved you some leg work.
But this Atal'ai artifact! Why, it's quite a find!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,325 experience
- 150 reputation with Ironforge
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.