Peace of Mind
DescriptionWe are a forward post, charged with monitoring potential adversaries. Once the Alliance launches its Desolace campaign, our work here will ensure that there are no surprises.
Recently, one of our scouts was caught and sacrificed by the Burning Blade at their stronghold to the west. Since then, we've been assaulted with threats and taunts from a Burning Blade wretch named Kohor.
Their days here are numbered, but I will pay handsomely for that one to be silenced now!
Captain Pentigast should be able to sleep in peace now that Kohor's threats have been silenced.
RewardsYou will receive: 25
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,450 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.