[DEPRECATED]Threat From the Sea
|Marsh Murloc slain (10)|
|Marsh Inkspewer slain (10)|
|Marsh Flesheater slain (10)|
DescriptionI have no love for the sea, nor any creature I've seen come from its depths. It is a powerful but blind mistress; callous and brutal. It would bring me great pleasure to slay the fish men by the hundreds if it were within my power. But I garner some pleasure from watching their deaths at the hands of any who do the Horde's will.
Which brings us to you, <class>. How many can you slay? Would you test yourself against their most powerful kind?
Let their gurgling screams overshadow the sea's roar long into the night. I shall smile every time I hear one of them silenced.
Return to me if you wish to slay more of the fish men. I will gladly reward you again.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,880 experience
- 350 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.