A Thousand Stories in the Sand
|Recovered Artifacts (5)|
DescriptionThe ruins around Lake Mennar, to our east, have a tale to tell. The lesser races - like those clumsy dwarves - would go after the truth with picks and shovels. <Malynea wrinkles her nose.> We'll be using more elegant methods.
My scrying magic is somewhat rusty, but with the right trinket I should be able to peer through the shrouds of time. The bones of my forefathers have long since rotted away but some of their personal treasures may remain - bring me some.
So the spirits of the dead still haunt those old stones, hm? Well <name>, as it happens, I'm counting on their help. Let's see what the dead have to say...
RewardsYou will receive: 5 (or 51 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,150 experience
- 250 reputation with Silvermoon City
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.