|Runaway Shredder Captured|
DescriptionI've been trying to impress our new Horde allies with our legendary goblin efficiency, but in hindsight automating the shredders was a bad idea. Now they're mindless killing machines, rampaging over the countryside. Don't get me wrong - that kind of thing has its place - but for the time being I need a brave <class> to help me get these things under control.
It's easy. Automated shredders, like all machines, must first be beaten into submission. Afterwards, seize the controls and I'll radio you instructions.
Hey <name>! Are you reading this?
Piloting that sucker is easy. Push the pedals for your pedal controls and, ah, move the levers for your lever controls. Got it?
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 880 experience
- 250 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.