|Gazlowe's Treasure Chest|
DescriptionSink me, you were right! There's a map tattooed on the skull.
That cursed Baron - he buried my treasure right under my nose. Or, above my head, anyway. The map points to a place on the bluffs over Ratchet, to the south.
Follow the road west out of the city, get atop the hill, head south, then run back towards the coast and look for an enormous tree overlooking the bay. Fetch my treasure and I'll split it with you!
Oh, the Baron tried to stop you, did he? Well, I hope you gave him a pounding.
Now, I promised you a cut of the goods you recovered. Let's see... what's one percent of a half percent? Ah, here you go.
|Bling Cane||Vest of Fortune|
|Dividend Leggings||Hauberk of Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,410 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.